[Sca-cooks] Aeduin [was: Adamantius being a housfrau]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 10:04:03 PDT 2002

Steve wrote:

> --
> Making notes, visit to Uncle in Portland--scratched, visit to Mom in
> Wilmington, Del.--scratched.
>
> Æduin--writing from a secured room in the Top Secret Protoge Cave

I remember the Top Secret Protege Cave.  Lots of kumquats there.  [The proteges'
yahoogroups list, for some reason I never figured out, their symbol was the
kumquat.  Little and cute like a Pelican's Peeper, I suppose?]

I've got some marzipan left over, hard as The Rock but not moldy or anything. I
guess we need to stomp on it, revive its pliability and make some goofy stuff
tonight?

Selene, Caid