[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 10 11:11:50 PDT 2002

At 12:43 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>I know about Stefan's site, love it, keeps it as a favorite.  Just looking
for the right info takes a while.  I was told by the shire's old feastacrat
to expect at least 70-80.  Alot of my recipes are from the foodtv.com.
Just alot are lamb and poultry.  I was told by someone that lamb won't go
well with alot of people, being Texas, it has to be beef, pork and chicken.

Uh, you won't find period recipes on food.tv, and you certainly won't find
pork in any Moroccan/Islamic recipes, as it is specifcally forbidden in the
Koran.

But keep looking in the Florilegium- use the search function, that might
cut your time down. And definitely look at the Miscellany- Cariadoc was a
bunch of stuff redacted and the recipes are fairly easy to follow.

'Lainie