[Sca-cooks] Re: Hot boys (was Adamantius being a housfrau)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Apr 10 19:36:58 PDT 2002

Showtime's Robin Hood Series. Jason Played Robin... he is hunky but I
liked his predecessor even better... Micheal Praed... YUM!!!!!!!!! You
might really have to scratch through the local video stores to find the
tapes but they are out there...  Both are quite beautiful.
Jason also did a Movie called Spy Chaser, Spy Catcher, Spy Something or
Nother... kinda a mock up of his father.  Yes they are related....
Nichola
Video store manager for 8 years....