[Sca-cooks] Aeduin [was: Adamantius being a housfrau]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 09:48:05 PDT 2002

Rosine wrote:

> Selene wrote:
> I remember the Top Secret Protege Cave.  Lots of kumquats there.  [The
> proteges'
> yahoogroups list, for some reason I never figured out, their symbol was the
> kumquat.  Little and cute like a Pelican's Peeper, I suppose?]
>
>    Careful there, Selene.... mention kumquats and the next thing you know,
> they're decorating your coronet, flying over the back of your chair, being
> delivered to Pennsic troll by Alban...
>
> Rosine
> ex-proto-net junkie

Kumquats [the fruit] are yummy.  I need to go to Margare's house and pick a
bunch.  As for sneak attacks:  I got no coronettage, just a cap o'maintenance.
In my case, a baseball cap with the Pel-in-Piety patch on the front.  On the
other hand, there were these cans of Spam that kept following me around the
Darach Black Oak Lodge kitchen a couple of weekends ago.  Proteges.  Can't live
with'em, can't shove them out the airlock in their underwear.

Selene, Caid