[Sca-cooks] feastocrat

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 11:01:29 PDT 2002

At Caid 12th Night a couple of years ago, we wore paper tocques
proclaiming us "Iron Chef (fill in the blank)".  Mine read "Iron Chef
French," Selene had her own fabric hat, and Rima, wife to Gwydioan,
because she didn't really cook but made an able assistant for chopping.
cleaning and organizing, had one that read "Iron Chef Cold Cereal".  Our
dishwasher's read "Iron Chef Mr. Clean".

As feast master for next 12th night here in Caid, I'm not sure what
we'll do....

Jared