[Sca-cooks] chipmunks was Re:Chickens

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 13:10:42 PDT 2002

Only if you want it to die of starvation.  [shudder]

They had them here in my library and it took me hours
to get a mouse off of it, clean its little paws, so
that I could release it in a park where it could live
happy.

Huette

--- johnna holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>
wrote:
> Sticky traps..???
>
> Johnna
>
> Louise Smithson wrote:>
> > On a similar note anyone know the best way to deal
> with a chipmunk.
> > Courtesy of my sweet and innocent cat I have a
> live chipmunk running
> > around my house (location unknown).  Thirty
> minutes of hunt the chipmunk
> > this morning while I was trying to get ready for
> work. ...
>  I'd love to know what Martha would say about that.
> > Helewyse

=====
shall never cease to be amused.