[Sca-cooks] Chatty

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Apr 11 14:13:26 PDT 2002

At 03:58 PM 4/11/02 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>Good grief, I was warned this would be a chatty list, and I didn't
believe.  This morning load up computer, 60-something, readed a couple,
logged off to go to work, come home, and find now total of 101 emails.
Majority Sca-cooks and took an hour to go though.  May the gods let me have
a small amount if I ever leave for a week.  Aurore

I understand (and I'm one of the mouthy ones!). It may help to go on
digest- at least that way your mailbox is a little less overwhelmed. And
honestly, there are times we are quieter- weekends usually. And big events.
And the food content is usually a little higher. It'll pick up once tourney
season gets in full swing and we're working on camp food and such.

'Lainie