[Sca-cooks] Message from the Mari creature....

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Apr 11 17:24:36 PDT 2002

Olwen asked Mari:
> Doing a little catch-up reading and found this.  Hope you are going to
send
> me charter Mari.  It would be interesting to see.

Mari, I was going to wait on this since this still seems to
be a work-in-progress, however there seems to be quite an
interest in your charter. If you send me a copy of this charter,
I will get it into the Florilegium as soon as I can. You can
always send me an updated version in the future.

Perhaps this will ease your work on this, as well as make it
available to others not on this list.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net