[Sca-cooks] Emeril cooks Medieval????

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 11 17:49:28 PDT 2002

It's a rerun of a show we've beaten up on this list several times.  When it
first aired (erred?), that had a recipe lifted from Cariadoc's website.
When he inquired as to attribution, they dropped it from theirs.  That was
the only recipe in the lot with a real "period" pedigree.

Emeril's guests are from (IIRC) the "Medieval Times" theme restaurants which
are "show-biz" rather than "know-biz".  The historical tidbits they drop
aren't.

Bear

<http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/show/0,6525,EM,00.html>