[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at therock)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Apr 12 08:48:45 PDT 2002

> >>  Or unable to
> >>  walk.....
> >You can if you're the President of the United States.
> That says "walk", not "read".

This is what I get for skipping into a discussion I had been deleting...
my first response was "but we had a president that couldn't walk, and he's
one of the last Presidents to be portrayed in positives light in film any
more..."

(I'm still looking for _My Twenty-one Years in the White House_ by Alonzo
Fields...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa