[Sca-cooks] Adamantius the Gray....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 12 11:07:27 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:

>Nice try, Phlip- I'm 37, and I haven't colored my hair recently, so there's
>this tuft of white sticking out right on the crown of my head. I look like
>a radish. :-P
>
>'Lainie
>-yup, stress by the Sh*tload will do it. And then there's three teenagers...

Well, I'm discovering that the teenage years now start at 10, and
then, of course, there's the fact that there is no stress at all,
whatsoever, connected with anyone I know in the SCA, right???

Honestly, though, premature gray seems to be a fairly common Irish
characteristic, and my mom started to go gray at 19. People tell me
mine is quite striking, going right past salt-and-pepper into silver
glitter. I dunno <shrug>. For the record, it is probably a
coincidence that my first real gray emerged shortly before my
wedding...

Adamantius