[Sca-cooks] Adamantius the Gray....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Apr 12 11:26:23 PDT 2002

At 02:07 PM 4/12/02 -0400, you wrote:

>Well, I'm discovering that the teenage years now start at 10, and
>then, of course, there's the fact that there is no stress at all,
>whatsoever, connected with anyone I know in the SCA, right???

Ooh! OWWW! Hot tea up my nose!!

>Honestly, though, premature gray seems to be a fairly common Irish
>characteristic, and my mom started to go gray at 19. People tell me
>mine is quite striking, going right past salt-and-pepper into silver
>glitter. I dunno <shrug>. For the record, it is probably a
>coincidence that my first real gray emerged shortly before my
>wedding...
>
>Adamantius

You didn't need to say that...
My darling Edouard has always had silver sprinkled in his verydarkbrown
curls. Maybe I notice it more because he wears his hair short now, but over
teh past couple of years I've seen more silver, especially on the temples.
What can I say? I think it's... uh... er... HUBBA HUBBA!

(That was what I could say in public- in private is another matter!)

'Lainie
-Can't help lovin' that Gascon of mine... ;-)