[Sca-cooks] Stress and Teenagers was: Adamantius the Gray....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Apr 12 18:18:17 PDT 2002

At 06:58 PM 4/12/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Lainie, isn't that redundant?
>--Maire
>
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>> -yup, stress by the Sh*tload will do it. And then there's three
teenagers...

Nope. It's in addition to.

Which leads me to- I'm packing and will be on my way south in a little less
than an hour. I will have intermittent e-mail access in the next couple of
days- I'm going to Eugene to pick up my son. Known here as Mr. Picky, he's
just shy of 16 and apparently has slid into a rather severe depression- his
sister tipped me off today that Something Is Wrong and I need to step in,
so I'm taking him away for the weekend to see if I can get him to talk. And
Monday I'm going to find a doctor that will listen to him (with our family
history I don't dare do otherwise). Those of you who know how I feel about
my kids... anyway, I won't have much time to post, but I will read the list
blatherings. Comic relief, if nothing else!

I love you all,
'Lainie