[Sca-cooks] Curious - catering for large numbers

Chirhart Blackstar chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 12 19:39:43 PDT 2002

Keep Laughing!!!!!      Be organized as humanly possible and don't turn away
offers of help.They may have to wait by the wayside but there time will
come. Keep laughing...  Have a good serving plan and good scullery help. Oh
did I mention Keep laughing.  Master chirhart kitchen steward for Atlantia
12th night night of 400

P.S. KEEP LAUGHING