[Sca-cooks] Adamantius the Gray....

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Apr 13 14:39:11 PDT 2002

Well, my sister has been getting random silver strands for the last 10
years or so, I can't remember when my father *didn't* have at least a
sprinkling, and Mom, who is the same age as Dad almost exactly, still
doesn't have more than a few strands even after having two separate bouts
of two different cancers, four major surgeries, chemotherapy, and
radiation. And she still doesn't look her age.

[OB food content: My sister was looking for a recipe for chicken cordon
bleu, and neither of us could find one. Anybody got a favorite?]

Margaret (who is 32, and neither looks nor acts anywhere close)