[Sca-cooks] OT Curious - catering for large numbers

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Apr 14 00:18:25 PDT 2002

Chirhart said:
> A very small world it is indeed. It happens that the very camp you mention
> with the moble lust machine was were one of my apprintice was staying. And
> yes I saw
> the marvil-(I have a 275 gal on wheels myself) so yes I would be happy to
> get said plans  and info for you.

You might also ask if they'd be interested in seeing it in the Florilegium,
where more folks might see it. It probably depends upon whether they
want to make money from the plans or want to spread what they've learned
to others.

I can use photographs.

Another possible compromise, would be an article about this super
mobile kitchen with pictures and then a note in the article detailing
where folks can get detailed plans and for how much.

Feel free to pass on my email address and they can contact me for
more details.

I think this is the same trailer that is mentioned by several folks
in this file:
camp-kitchens-msg (29K)  2/12/02    Camp kitchen ideas for SCA use.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CAMPING/camp-kitchens-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net