[Sca-cooks] Cooking Royalty

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 12:37:19 PDT 2002

Ok, Ok....and technically, HRM was royalty while she was a Princess, as
well.  I guess I should have said that we now have a Queen....but that would
have drawn rude comments as well....  Sorry, Your Excellency and Your
Grace...I didn't mean to offend.

Kiri (who figures she just can't win for losing!)