[Sca-cooks] pictures-oops

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:55:09 PDT 2002

Thanks.  We have been doing so many silly food tricks that most folks around
have come to expect it.  At first it was impossible for me to get folks to
actually eat the stuff ~ now it's hard to get the presentation finished
before the thing(s) get torn up and gobbled down.

The presentation of the dragon was pretty cool.  It was paraded through the
hall by the Master of the Hall with the Baronial champions following, each
giving his reason why he should not slay the dragon whereupon a silver knife
was presented to the Baron with a request that he slay the dragon and keep
safe the populace.  After a small speech the beast was beheaded.  What fun.
Olwen