[Sca-cooks] Re:Cooking Royalty

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Apr 16 10:48:43 PDT 2002

>     Have they considered shipping the regalia via FedEx or UPS? Pricey, but
> it won't result in cavity searches or other hysteria at the airport. Of
> course, I'd insure the crap out of it, and send it so it reaches its
> destination at least 2 days before it's required (just in case . . .).

Jaella of Armida told a really funny story about getting some of the
Laurel Regalia shipped Fedex to either Sweden or Finland...apparently they
had to go thorugh some legal rigamarole to get it into the country,
involving ceremonial artifacts. I wish I remembered the story, but I
really sounds as though shipping FedEx might be even more complex than
just bringing it as a carry-on.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa