[Sca-cooks] Re:Cooking Royalty

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 16 10:59:07 PDT 2002

As long as the Crowns and other jewelry are in a hand-held case that can be
opened, they should not be a problem.  I believe that was how Caid's pretty new
crowns were transported on the recent NZ trip.  If you need to transport a
Great Sword of State, on the other hand, I recommend you check it through in a
ski box and insure it heavily.

Selene, Caid