[Sca-cooks] RE: Chinese Redactions as promised :)

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 07:23:39 PDT 2002

Oh yes me too.  It brings back a memory of my greatest honor of trying a beautiful 150 yr old sake for my first time taste.  I had just started the SCA and my friend walk up and went "Try this."  "What is it?"  I don't try without asking first I know some drinks have to be in sips to avoid that dieing feeling in your lungs.  "Sake.  150 yrs old."  "OHHHH.  Even better an old one."  Started sipping and found it disagreeable so a took a larger drink, found I could handle better.  Was sitting down when I was drinking this so after polishing it off in four gulps.  I went to get up, I discovered I was drunk.  Had to sit back down before falling down.  Called for my friend, and he helped me to my tent, and dumped me into it.  I had enough sense to take off my shoes and jewelry, and then went to sleep.  Next morning, no hangover.  Now to start getting an area ready and the items needed to make some.  Thank you, Jehan for a useful website.

Aurore