[Sca-cooks] RE: Chinese Redactions as promised :)

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Apr 17 17:35:55 PDT 2002

>Hiya Drake ... Could ya -would ya send  were ya got the rice balls .
Thanks
>Chirhart

Hello, Darling.

I got them from my local Chinese Grocery Store in Australia.  Might be
a stretch for you to grab them.  I'd offer to post you a pack (you'd
have to confirm if customs would let them in), but I've promised
Anahita a care pack of musk livesavers for the last 4 months so I
wouldn't wait, poised, by the mailbox for them just yet.

Anahita... I'll pull my finger out and post them shortly...

LazyDrakey.

Koji,