[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 17 21:33:41 PDT 2002

Margaret said:
> I'm not likely to eat it on a regular basis because I don't particularly
> care for chocolate--my yogurt flavors of preference are raspberry and
> peach--so Stefan is probably going to have to try it for himself. I
> know, there's probably some natural law I'm breaking in not liking
> chocolate, but I'm an alien mutant freak anyway. ;-)

Thank you for thinking of me and my question. I don't get over to
Whole Foods that much as it's not that close, but next time I'm there
I'll check out the yogurt section. As someone else mentioned, there
are at least two brands of "Brown Cow" yoghurt. Either my HEB carries
the wrong one or they don't carry the chocolate one for some reason.
They may have carried the one which has the chocolate stuff on the
bottom of the cup and not mixed in. Or that was a different brand.

That's okay. I'll eat the chocolate yoghurt and you can eat the
raspberry and peach flavors. (Yuck). :-)  Hush, Phlip. I like
garlic too, but I don't think I'd like it in yoghurt, either.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net