[Sca-cooks] musk lifesavers

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Apr 18 07:11:58 PDT 2002

Also sprach Ginny Claphan:
>Drake wrote:
>
>musk livesavers for the last 4 months so I
>=====
>Are these the ones in the pink packaging? I've seen them at Jungle Jim's in
>Hamilton, Ohio. They have an um... "interesting" flavor.
>
>They also have rose mint candies there. Those are yummy.

All I can get are mastic and cardamom Chiclets. Although I haven't
really been looking; I'd bet money there are plenty of more...
interesting... things out there.

On the other hand, why are any of these any more bizarre than clove
Life Savers and clove chewing gum, which used to be fairly common,
AFAIK, all over the US?

Adamantius