[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Apr 18 09:36:39 PDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:
> >And yes, garlic yogurt for breakfast would be nasty.
>
> I suspect it is a matter of opinion. I further suspect that the
> majority of the yogurt-eating cultures (no pun intended) of the world
> might not agree, especially with warm flatbread, and maybe some
> cucumbers. But then they probably don't care for chocolate yogurt...
>
> Adamantius, back to pitting olives for tapenade

Ah, but you're adding variables. I meant *just* yogurt, nothing
else. Which is what I usually have for the first half of breakfast. I
could eat garlic yogurt with warm flatbread and cucumbers for breakfast
quite happily (even more if you added a few chopped tomatoes and maybe
some olives), but not all by its lonesome.

Margaret