[Sca-cooks] Re: Rice wine lees

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 18 11:09:08 PDT 2002

I do live near DC, but most of the grocery stores in the DC metro area that
I've been able to find are Chinese or generic "oriental" rather than
specifically Japanese.  However, what I may do is contact a fellow that I
know who lives in DC and has a Japanese persona...maybe he knows of one.....

Kiri