[Sca-cooks] Modern Meat on Frontline

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Apr 19 06:09:30 PDT 2002

Thorbjorn here,
Watched that last night with Beatrix,who is USDA inspector, and she was not
happy with the way they portrayed her Job. Typical Frontline they bashed the
Government and put all the blame on them. Meat Packers have to shoulder some
of the blame for the contamination of meat as well, They are all Cheats and
Liars. Thank Teddy Roosevelt we even have a USDA FSIS, or there would be
even more deaths from Contaminated food.

Thorbjorn