[Sca-cooks] Cooking for the press: a report

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 19 19:24:36 PDT 2002

Congratulations! Glad it went well!

If you find out when it will run, can you give us a head's up? I still
have many friends in Jersey City, where I lived for years, including a
couple who are considering getting involved with the SCA. (Sorry,
they'll come in to Ostgardr - they don't drive, and do work in NYC.) But
they can pick the Star Ledger up easily, and would like to see such an
article.

I'll tell them to look for it, but they don't get that paper daily.

Anne