[Sca-cooks] garlic butter?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Apr 22 21:30:59 PDT 2002

At 11:18 PM 4/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>We;ve talked some before about various herbed butters and honey
>butter as a medicinal and maybe as a table spread.
>
>However, I don't remember any mention of garlic blended with butter.
>Anybody have any? But then since the evidence for even spreading
>butter on bread is scarce, that for garlic butter may not exist.

You know Stefan, The phrase that caught my eyes first was 'garlic butter
may not exist' and I immediately thought Oh No! The World is at and end!
Life is not worth living! No garlic butter?!?!

And then I saw it was the _evidence_ that may not exist. Well, ok. Maybe.
But I'll bet someone somewhere did it. Cause I can't imagine not having
garlic butter...

mutter mutter...

need mushrooms...

'Lainie