[Sca-cooks] Nautical adventure, OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:56:34 PDT 2002

>Olwen,
My friends are very strange indeed, filled with laughter and talent and just
the right amount of insanity.

You would fit right in.  *We* didn't think of a wooden leg!

Actually, the squiggles (water), as well as the 'hair' came from the
plunger, playdoh device I got from Cindy.  All marzipan.  The 'ship' is
sugarplate flavored with a little cinnimon and ginger.  Hans used white
chocolate as 'glue' in a few places and the oarpeeps benches are mini
powdered donuts.
Olwen