[Sca-cooks] Amanda in Gyldenholt!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:40:29 PDT 2002

Thanks for letting us know that you met each other!  It is so much fun
having friends everywhere you go.  People to play with and enjoy.  Can't
wait for the pictures!

I did mail off a small packet to you, Amanda, c/o your host(ess) but have
not heard if it arrived or if you got the pun.  I made up some small
marzipan whales and some small round disk-like "islands" that had nuts on
top, but they were done in red and painted with white chocolate on the
bottoms so you may not get that pun.

Olwen, who says thanks for the sweets!