[Sca-cooks] It's quiet in here

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:02:12 PDT 2002

> > What's up?  Everyone go outdoors to play?
> >
> > Olwen, stuck at work
>
>     Nah, also stuck at work.  But not being outside isn't too hard today;
>it was in the high 80s last week, and last night it snowed.  Can't tell
>if the white on the tree in the back yard is snow or cherry blossoms
>(never get much fruit though; it's old, plus the birds move faster than I
>do).
>
>Sandra Kisner

I'm jealous.  We don't get much snow and I love it.  It will get nice and
chilly tonight though.
  Have you tried putting rubber snakes in the tree to scare off the birds?
I did that to my mum's fig tree and it worked pretty well.  You may need to
check the soil too.  Most centers will check it for free, around here at
least.  Could be it needs a little perking up.
Olwen