[Sca-cooks] Nautical adventure, OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:35:34 PDT 2002

Lord Hans was the worker of magic.  He began a serious project but instead
of making a dragon for the bow he jokingly came up with a peep.  The project
then took a halarious turn as he spotted an unopened box of peeps on the
shelf.  Ah, the adventures of a snow-balling project!

Do like your idea though.  My, wouldn't that be a piece of display!Peepships
through history...
Olwen