[Sca-cooks] Amanda in Gyldenholt!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 13:48:47 PDT 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Oh, she got it alright.  Also, she mentioned
> something about a "Snot Pot" egg
> separator.  I'm trying to get our Friendly
> Neighborhood Potter to make one, but
> I think she's too grossed out.

No.  Just too busy right now with all the plates and
bowls for your Midsummer's Night Feast and starting to
gear up for her Pentathlon entries.

But if you could send me the reference/pictures, I
will ask Master Hroar to make us some.

> Amanda is awfully sweet, sweeter than the chocolate
> she bestows.  We may keep
> her.

Yes.  I wish I could have spent more time with her!
But can we afford a war with Drachenwald over her? :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.