[Sca-cooks] Avocado honey

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:25:52 PDT 2002

Hi all.  Thanks to Beathog I received a jar of avocado honey.
Thankyou-thankyou-thankyou.  It is quite good with a strong flavor and
darkish colour.  It will work quite nicely in some of the baklava-type
desserts I make.  It is also very nice in tea.

Since Beathog is a confessed marzipan virgin I have asked Hans to do the
honors and he joyfully said 'sure!'.  I have no idea what he is going to
send off but he is a soul not quite as mischievous as me and tends to be
respectful.  My apologies.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar