[Sca-cooks] Nautical adventure, OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:34:37 PDT 2002

I must say that making marzipan clothing for peeps is one thing I would not
believe I would be doing.  Did you like the wee peep on the captains hat
that Hans made?  Too bad you cann't see the 'dreadlocks' on the drummer!
Two of the crew also had eyepatches!  Can't thank you enough for the cool
tool Cindy!
Olwen who is forwarding this message to the human crew.