[Sca-cooks] Nautical adventure, OOP

Den-Ter Leather denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 23 19:45:18 PDT 2002

First off I have to dispell a rumor, there are no fresh peeps:) the last
peep was actually manufactured in 1978 and they have been stored on a shelf
since then. Thus promoting the fact that people consider how they taste as
normal:) Actually they taste totally different than any eaten after say
1979.  There is actually a study being done at MIT to determine if it is
factual that peeps have a longer shelf life than Hostess Ding Dongs (which
have not been manufactured since 1965) and are stored in a warehouse in
Tempe Arizona, (there is no problem with supply though they have just over
eight billion Ding Dong packages left to sell:)  Peeps are also thought to
be a commie pinko plot to undermine the studious pursuit of serious
cullenary excellency by sidetracking outher wise "normal" cooks into
experimentation with "perverse" menues containing small stale lumps of
sugary substances colored merrily as inviting food.

YIS, Elric
the above mentioned information could be correct or then again the product
of the four boxes of Peeps I ate this evening:)