[Sca-cooks] It's quiet in here

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 23 21:46:45 PDT 2002

At 11:13 PM 4/23/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh, what a list. I get the digest version. What I just saw was:
>> 'Lainie
>> 'I must-I must-reduce-my butt!-
>
>Followed immediately by:
>
>> I always soak mine in brine solution, my understanding was that if you
tried
>> to use them dry they split and also there was no strech to the gut.
>
>> YIS, Elric
>
>Stefan

Oh STEFAN! I can see it now- the diet fad of the 21st century! Brine Yer
Butt! We'll be MILLIONAIRES!

(actually, my gut is a leetle too stretchy, but...TMI!)

Omigawd if I don't stop laughing I'm gonna split and Alanna will come
upstairs wondering what I'm doing to the cats...

'Lainie
damn glad I'm on a list that has so many _real_ laughs!