[Sca-cooks] Celebrating birthdays....

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 08:04:41 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/12/02 7:40:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
gleep001 at hotmail.com writes:

> And I too am soon to celebrate the birthday thang (4th of May) but am
> cheating and asking all my friends to join me at the "Ghengis Khan
> Mongolian
> BBQ Restaurant" - a local place that I've always wanted to go to (but only
> in the *right* company <wicked grin>)!
>
> So.... anyone else thinking of being in Australia (Queensland) in a couple
> of weeks? - Wanna join us?? :-p
>
> Mari

Congrats Mari, You and I have the same birthday! And we have a Ghengis Khan
Mongolian BBQ restaurant here as well!

I'm sorry that we aren't on the same continent though. I'm here in Lombard
IL, USA.
Otherwise we could celebrate together!

Anyone else know of same named restaurants, worlds away, that AREN'T chains?

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Rokkhealden Shire
Middle Kingdom