[Sca-cooks] Re: Reply on Filo/baklava was Around the Mediterranean...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 13:13:21 PDT 2002

Cindy,

Personally, I think using the phrase "ancient Persian"
in your definition to be misleading.  I read it as
meaning from ancient times Persia [i.e. BC era].  This
hasn't been indicated in any post or article that I
have ever read.

Huette

http://www.slowfood.com/Slowfood_UpLoad/Riviste/SLOW/EN/23/phylo.html
> and
> "Culinary Cultures..." for more information.
>

> Regards,
>
> Cindy

=====
shall never cease to be amused.