[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 24 13:57:19 PDT 2002

YOIKS!
MAJOR BOO-BOO!
Flieg be a MASTER, not a SIR!
Do not beat poor 'Lainie! She is trying to cut back on caffeine!

Uh, Cousin Bob, that's it!

>At 08:30 PM 4/24/02 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>Explaination and picture please.
>>Olwen
>
>http://www.keradwc.com/20010825_westpurg/_2001_36_28.html
>
>Duke Sir Frederick of Holland, AKA Flieg...
>IIRC, he was at the First Event. He's older than dirt. Older than Fast
Eddie. Bit or a scoundrel, eye for the ladies, won my affections the day we
met. He has his interesting bents politically, but you always know what he
thinks. I like him. He has always been polite and friendly to me,
cheerfully engages in converstion, cracks jokes with me in court. A sight
better than a number of my 'betters', if you ask me. _I_ like him, even if
he is a Dirty Old Man. ;-D)