[Sca-cooks] Mongolian BBQ

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 13:59:42 PDT 2002

> I was wondering, since we have three of them in the Twin Cities area--are
> ALL Mongolian BBQ restaurants named Khan's or Genghis Khan's?

There is a very good one in Bethesda, MD called BD's Mongolian Barbecue which
has another location in London, UK as well as several in Michigan, Colorado,
Ohio and Kansas.

There are two here in Jacksonville FL. One is the ever-present Genghis Khan
(20 years + and  going strong) and the other has some generic name from the
Chinese Restaurant Mix & Match list. This list includes words such as: China,
garden, golden, jade, dragon, gate, palace, ming, etc...