[Sca-cooks] Not that Strange, was: It's quiet in here

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 24 22:58:26 PDT 2002

At 10:44 PM 4/24/02 -0700, you wrote:

>    I do have a habit of collecting strange and unusual recipes.    Most of
>which I will never use, and some I have no desire to use.     The Cajun
>Haggis I want to try sometime.   The Fruit Cocktail-SPAM Buffet Party Loaf,
>on the other paw, I have no desire to try.....or even be in the same room
>with.....
>
>    - Padraig o Connell

Hey! You might just fit in here! But I'll warn you, the SPAM conversations,
etc are safest when Poppa Gunthar is either at Estrella or Pennsic, and
sometimes Great Western Wars. Then we can be silly when Poppa is gone...

OOPS! Did I say that? Oh, no- not me! I had nothing to do with it Poppa,
why, it was COusin Bob again! He probably even likes SPAM!

'Lai- er, Cousin Bob