[Sca-cooks] Margali&Phlip

John Husvar jhusvar at neo.rr.com
Thu Apr 25 05:59:11 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn Traber" <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 8:24 AM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Margali&Phlip

> --
> Phone on the farm is down. You can always email me at work
> [marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com] if it is crucial.
> margali

Hokay, thanks, Margali.

Was just wonderink.

Hmmmmm- too much readink userfriendly? (Gettink ready for Evil Overlord,
Version 3.0 level 2, test tomorrow.) (Work has me trying to rehabilitate the
previous geek's Redhat 6 server installation the last few weeks, because it
works when it feels like and it doesn't often feel like it.)

My big chance to settink up our network so it actually (net)works! Boy, are
they gonna beink sorry!

Say "Hey" to Phlip for me?

Johan, Evil Overlord in Training (God, root: What is difference?)

BTW: (Obligatory cooking content) Anybody know a good spice mix for
convection-baked CPUs? Builders of our last failed machine placed insulating
rubber buttons between the CPU and its heat sink, then put about a whole
3/8"-square glob of gel over the center of the chip between it and the heat
sink. (Holding head in hands and crying. Even I know better than that!:)

---