[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Thu Apr 25 07:18:11 PDT 2002

--
Yup.....

In the beginning the Knowne World was with out form or substance.  Then,
Diana Listmaker (all praise to Her Name), said, "Let there be party."  And
at this party She called together the Greater Pantheon, Duke Frederick of
Holland, Duke Siegfried von Hoflichskeit, Duke Fulk de Wyvern,  Henrik of
Havn......

Or something like that.  :-)

Æduin the silly