[Sca-cooks] naming restaurants

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:44:32 PDT 2002

There is still a restaurant around here that does 1 from A and 1 from B, but
only if you're ordering a "group meal" - if you have 2 or more people you
can get an appetizer, soup, entree, drink, and ice cream (go figure) for
basically the same as just getting one entree... and you get to pick a
certain number of entrees from each column.  And of course, it's named Jade
Palace...

Generys ferch Ednuyed