[Sca-cooks] My Dad...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 25 09:16:42 PDT 2002

The annoying thing is, scum usually rises to the top.  :-/

Meanwhile, back on the happier side of things, my SCA family got me through my
mother's lung cancer episode [she's fine, all tests now cancer-negative, nothing
to do now but recover from the removal of right upper lung lobe, Gd. grant she
will outlive us all] where my biological family was emotionally useless.
Present company included in the former group.

Always pass it forward!

Selene, Caid