[Sca-cooks] My Dad...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Apr 25 14:01:34 PDT 2002

At 04:39 PM 4/25/02 EDT, you wrote:
>> (I am told they prefer to be ignored by the West rather than ignored by An
>> Tir, but that is just scuttle-butt ;-)
>>
>> 'Lainie
>> -wonder if the bar at the Rock is open yet. Margali?...
>>
>Lainie
>If I remember correctly (which I often don't do) we gave a war a few years
>back and only three AnTirians showed up :)  We won!!
>Angustias -A proud Oerthian as well as an Eskalyan.

Yeah yeah yeah. You forget how difficult it is to get there- the upper
reaches of BC kinda suck. And flights from Seattle to Anchorage are MORE
EXPENSIVE that they are from San Francisco. Dunno why.

Now when we have AnTir/West War, we tend to divy up the extras so that the
sides are even and we have a fair fight. The Hospitallers (several of whom
a good friends of mine) go to whomever pays better. So did the Oerthans do
that? Huh? Huh? ;-) ;-)

'Lainie
from An Tir which *pasted* the West last year. And at that event I had
eight teenaged girls in camp, and much yummy food...