[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 15:00:35 PDT 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
 Which
> reminds me, I could use a couple of good hugs, I'm
> blue.
> Olwen

H       H U       U  GGGGGGGG
H       H U       U G
H       H U       U G
HHHHHHHHH U       U G    GGGG
H       H U       U G       G
H       H U       U G       G
H       H UUUUUUUUU  GGGGGGG

I hope that this is a big enough hug for you!
If not, I will send you a bigger one.

But, take this from Dr. Huette, your endorphin level
is very, very low.  You need chocolate IMMEDIATELY!!!
STAT!!!  NOW!!!  Eat two oz. every hour on the hour
and don't stop until either you start feeling better
about yourself or you start to break out, whichever
comes first. :-)

You are a wonderful, talented, creative person.  You
are a unique, one-of-a-kind person.  You will never be
"old", dispite what the calendar says.  You have
greatly enriched the SCA and this list by your mere
presence.  Thank you.

Yours,

Huette

=====