[Sca-cooks] Re: Alaska

LadyAngustias at aol.com LadyAngustias at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 23:40:17 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/25/2002 8:25:20 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Eastern Montana's like that, too.  Ugh.
> (no food content...grocery stores are too far apart).
> --Maire, who escaped *that* part of her childhood relatively intact....

Not all of Alaska is like that.  I live in Anchorage and we have more stores
than you can shake a stick at.  From my house I can stop at atleast six
grocery stores within five miles.  Granted its hard to get certain thing up
here but we do have a lot of grocery stores.  Fabric on the other hand-my
other passion- is next to impossible.  Thank goodness for on-line stores.
Angustias